Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.
Never underestimate the influence of what you put in your mouth and swallow. Getting proper nutrition can only help with enhancing circulation, skin cellular structure and apparent wellness. Diet tips to keep in mind if dark circles are plaguing you include:
- Eat a whole-foods
- Incorporating a plant-based diet
- Drinking plenty of water (eight4- 8-ounce glasses daily)
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, tea and caffeinated soft drinks.
- Make sure you apply vitamin k cream on the affected area
- Make sure your mulitvitamin contains vitamin K and if not, take a stand alone supplement
These go a long way in preventing bags, circles and wrinkles.
Supplement your diet with a high quality multivitamin and mineral reginine a good green drink such as Nanogreens.
Kaptchuk TJ. The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine. Chicago: Contemporary (McGraw-Hill) 2000
Lu, H. Chinese Natural Cures, New York: Black Dog and Leventhal Publishers, 1994.