Natural Make Up Best Organic Cosmetics


Since 2002 actress and model Lauren Hutton has been producing an organic cosmetics line that is tough to beat – Lauren Hutton Face

Lauren Hutton has taken her past experience and knowledge of makeup to make her own brand of makeup.  With Face you can treat your skin to healthy beauty- without breaking the bank!

Lauren Hutton Aqua Elements Breathable Collection
– makeup that brings oxygen to your skin through LYCD, anti-aging benefits through French imported minerals and much needed moisture through water-infused silica.
You can put your best face forward with Lauren Hutton’s Face Discs. The NEW Tortoise Shell designed disc with matching color coded brushes is good quality and user friendly.

This all inclusive collection has been ‘star items’ and the line includes the gamut of every well stocked make up arsenal from concealer and eyeliner to blush and lip balm.

So, where’s the green? The ‘green’ lies in the lack of synthetic products used as preservatives.  These products are made of good green stuff so that they apply smoothly and evenly- without parabens.  Hutton’s line uses sweet honeysuckle extract instead of parabens.

About that ‘tortoise shell’ casing she said,  “I wanted to make it out of corn, but Bobby [Kennedy] told me it causes even more waste to process the corn!”.

Her line is a impressive 95% natural- the other 5% being the plastic casing.

This is super good make-up ladies!  Try it.


Review written by Cathleen Carr for Natural Medicine Ink © 2009

Lauren Hutton Face Disc Deluxe

Buy the Deluxe package for the best value

Buy the Deluxe package for the best value

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Natural Make Up Best Organic Cosmetics

  1. Hello Folks,

    Looking for tips about what is the best tooth whitening products to use?

    It can be problematic to get the correct information as far as I can see. this place tells you one thing and a different person tells you something totally the opposite!
    Well, I thought the smartest thing to do is get real information from you guys as you could have personal experience about this area.

    All information is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance guys.

    • What type of tooth whitening treatment are you interested in? You might be able to find good, solid, non-biased information about your natural health interests at http://BestNaturalHealthDirectory.com. Personally, for inexpensive at home tooth whitening I use any kind that involves placing a whitening gel in plastic tray that is then seated over my teeth because ore research articles and clinical studies have involved the evaluation of tray teeth whitening (using 10% carbamide peroxide as the bleaching gel) than any other type of at-home teeth whitening system. I suggest that first time bleachers leave the trays in ones mouth overnight for quicker results. Several dentists have confirmed that this is okay to do so long as you don’t have weak tooth enamel, hypersensitive gums or open sores in your mouth.
      Hope this helps. Thanks for writing!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: