Fulvic Acid is one of the most important materials you can take to insure excellent health allowing most users to reduce their dependence on so many additional nutritional supplements.
Fulvic acid use age is believed to be effective for human internal and external use.
Used internally fulvic acid is claimed to:
- act as a free radical scavenger
- help to enhance and transport nutrients
- catalyzes enzyme reactions
- increases assimilation
- stimulates metabolism
- chelates essential major and trace elements, making them organic
- chelates heavy metals and pollutants
- makes vitamin and mineral supplemets more potent
- magnifies the effect of herbal teas and tinctures
- increases energy
- helps rebuild the immune system
- reduces high blood pressure
Fulvic acid is used externally for:
- treating open woulds and skin ulcers
- healing burns with minimum pain and scarring
- acts as a wide-rangeing anti-microbial product and fungicide
- treats rashes and skin irritations
- helps soothe insect bites
- neutralizes poison ivy and poison oak
E. A. Ghabbour and G. Davies , Eds., Understanding Humic Substances: Advanced Methods, Properties and Uses, Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, 1999 (ISBN 0 85404 799 9).
E. A. Ghabbour and G. Davies , Eds., Humic Substances Versatile Components of Plants, Soil and Water, Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, 2000 ISBN:0 85404 855 3.